Sember, Brette: - Brette McWhorter Sember, JD (Clarence, NY), is the author of the children's book Quiz Book 3: Three Times the Fun. Sember has also taught an online course for Barnes and Noble University called Responsible Credit Card Spending. The mother of two children, Sember is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI). A former attorney, she also has had extensive experience working with children in her role as a law guardian in four counties in New York.
Most Popular books By Brette Sember
- The Everything Guide To Pregnancy Over 35: From Conquering Your Fears To Assessing Health Risks--All You Need To Have A Happy, Healthy Nine Months
- The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn It, Save It, And Watch It Grow!
- Essential Reading Skills: Preparing For College Reading [With Access Code]
- Active Reading Skills: Reading and Critical Thinking in College
- New Mylab Reading & Writing Skills With Pearson Etext -- Standalone Access Card -- For College Reading And Study Skills
All Books by Brette Sember
Show Out of Stock Items