Brian Christian's work has appeared in a variety of literary and scientific media, including The Atlantic, Wired, The Wall Street Journal, and many others. He's appeared on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, NPR's Radiolab, and The Charlie Rose Show, and he's given talks at Google, Microsoft, and the London School of Economics, among other places. Christian is a poet with an MFA in poetry from the University of Washington and a degree in philosophy and computer science from Brown University. The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Most Human Human has been translated into nine languages. Christian resides in the city of Philadelphia. www.brchristian.com is the author's website.
- Algorithms to Live by: The Computer Science of Human Decisions
- The Alignment Problem: Machine Learning and Human Values
- The Most Human Human: What Artificial Intelligence Teaches Us about Being Alive
- The Everlasting Gospel of Christ: Identity From An Eternal Perspective
- GameMaker Programming By Example