Brian D McLaren
McLaren is a public theologian, author, lecturer, and activist. Brian spent over 20 years in the Baltimore-Washington DC area as a church planter, pastor, and networker after teaching college English. In the United States, he is a popular conference speaker and frequent guest lecturer at denominational and ecumenical leadership conferences. He is Theologian-in-Residence at Life in the Trinity Ministry, both domestically and globally. Brian's acclaimed A New Type of Christian trilogy, A Generous Orthodoxy, and his most recent works, Naked Spirituality: A Life with God in 12 Easy Words (2011) and the eBook prequel to this title, The Girl with the Dove Tattoo (June 2012), span over a dozen novels.
Brian is a popular blogger, singer, and outdoor enthusiast who appears frequently on television, radio, and news media programs. Visit his website, www.brianmclaren.net, for additional information. Brian is married to Grace and has four grown children with her.
- Seeking Aliveness: Daily Reflections On A New Way To Experience And Practice The Christian Faith
- Jahrbuch Der Deutschen Bibliotheken 69 (2021/2022)
- Last Words: The Public Self And The Social Author In Late Medieval England
- Changing Our Mind: Definitive 3rd Edition Of The Landmark Call For Inclusion Of Lgbtq Christians With Response To Critics
- Cory and the Seventh Story