BRIAN YOUNG works on packaging, interconnects, and I/O design for PPC microprocessors and the RapidIO Interconnect Architecture at Motorola's Somerset Design Center in the Semiconductor Product Sector. He has been specializing in high-speed signaling simulation, modeling, measurement, and performance research with microprocessors, fast static RAMs, and DSPs for over seven years. He has worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Texas A&M University in College Station, as well as an adjunct professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Texas in Austin. Dr. Young possesses six patents related to packaging and has a Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin. He has a long list of conference and journal papers to his credit.
- The Wrestlers' Wrestlers: The Masters of the Craft of Professional Wrestling
- A Companion to Intellectual History
- The Cambridge Companion to Edward Gibbon (Cambridge Companions to Literature)
- Digital Signal Integrity: Modeling and Simulation with Interconnects and Packages
- Brian Young: The Train NYC 1984