Bruce D. Jones is the Director of New York University's Center on International Cooperation and a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution. Dr. Jones' research focuses on the United Nations' role in conflict resolution and international security, global peacekeeping operations, post-conflict peacebuilding and statebuilding, conflict prevention, the role of emerging powers in today's security environment, and regional dimensions of the Middle East issue. He is the author of Peacemaking in Rwanda: The Dynamics of Failures (2001) and co-author of Power and Responsibility: Creating International Order in an Age of Transnational Threat (2009) with Carlos Pascual and Stephen Stedman.
- To Rule The Waves: How Control Of The World's Oceans Shapes The Fate Of The Superpowers
- Conan The Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 5
- Kull The Conqueror: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus
- Formula One 2021: The World's Bestselling Grand Prix Handbook
- Formula One Circuits From Above: 28 Legendary Tracks In High-Definition Satellite Photography