Bryan Caplan is an economics professor at George Mason University and an EconLog writer. He is the author of The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Pick Poor Policies (Princeton) and Selfish Reasons to Have More Kids: Why Being a Wonderful Parent Is Less Work and More Fun Than You Think. He currently resides in Oakton, Virginia.
- Open Borders: The Science And Ethics Of Immigration
- The Myth Of The Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies - New Edition
- The Case Against Education: Why The Education System Is A Waste Of Time And Money
- Selfish Reasons To Have More Kids: Why Being A Great Parent Is Less Work And More Fun Than You Think
- Perspectives On Ayn Rand's Contributions To Economic And Business Thought