I am the father of two amazing children, and I was recently blessed with the opportunity to become the grandfather of two wonderful grandkids whom I have yet to meet in person. Apart from video chat, where they have begun to refer to me as grampy. We never know what life has in store for us, or if we'll ever find our real calling. I consider myself to be one of the fortunate few, because my love is to write, and I want to provide every chance for my children to discover pleasure and to pick their own route in life, being all they can be and doing anything they set their minds to.
- Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave, Written by Himself (Annotated): Bicentennial Edition with Douglass Family Histories an
- Just Mercy (Adapted for Young Adults): A True Story of the Fight for Justice
- The Sun Does Shine: How I Found Life and Freedom on Death Row (Oprah's Book Club Summer 2018 Selection)
- The Wisdom of Sundays: Life-Changing Insights from Super Soul Conversations