Cal Newport is a computer science professor at Georgetown University and the author of seven New York Times best-selling books, including A World Without Email, Digital Minimalism, So Excellent They Can't Ignore You, and Deep Work, which have been translated into more than 35 languages. He is a frequent guest on NPR and the host of the popular Deep Questions podcast. He is a regular contributor to the New Yorker, the New York Times, and WIRED.
- The Time-Block Planner: A Daily Method for Deep Work in a Distracted World
- A World Without Email: Reimagining Work in an Age of Communication Overload
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
- So Good They Can't Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World