Caleb Kaltenbach is the executive director of the Messy Grace Group and the author of God of Tomorrow and Messy Grace, a memoir about growing up with three activist gay parents, accepting Jesus, and watching his parents trust Him. He is a frequent speaker on topics such as faith, reconciliation, and sexual diversity. He obtained his doctorate from Dallas Theological Seminary after graduating from Biola University's Talbot School of Theology. He and his wife, Amy, live in Southern California with their two children.
- Messy Grace: How a Pastor with Gay Parents Learned to Love Others Without Sacrificing Conviction
- Messy Truth: How to Foster Community Without Sacrificing Conviction
- God of Tomorrow: How to Overcome the Fears of Today and Renew Your Hope for the Future
- Messy Grace: Participant Journal
- Messy Grace: Pastor's Kit
- #3116 in Religious Books & Novels