Caleb Warnock is the author of the Backyard Renaissance Collection, Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency, The Art of Baking with Natural Yeast, Backyard Winter Gardening For All Climates, More Forgotten Skills, Trouble's On The Menu, and the Backyard Renaissance Collection. He runs SeedRenaissance.com and blogs at CalebWarnock.blogspot.com, where you can sign up for his email list to receive additional information about forgotten talents. He is currently based in Provo, Utah.
- The Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency Used by the Mormon Pioneers
- Backyard Winter Gardening: Vegetables Fresh and Simple, in Any Climate, Without Artificial Heat or Electricity - The Way It's Been Done for 2,000
- More Forgotten Skills of Self-Sufficiency
- Forgotten Skills of Backyard Herbal Health
- Seed Saving: A Beginner's Guide to Heirloom Gardening