Carmine Gallo works as a communications consultant for some of the world's most well-known brands. He is a keynote speaker and seminar leader who has appeared on CNBC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC.com, BNET, Forbes.com, and in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Investor's Business Daily. He is an author and columnist for Bloomberg BusinessWeek and Monster.com, as well as a keynote speaker and seminar leader who has appeared on CNBC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC.com, BNET, Forbes.com, and in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Gallo has worked as a vice president for a global top-ten public relations firm and has worked as a television anchor and business correspondent. Gallo, his wife, and their two daughters live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Visit www.carminegallo.com to learn more about him.
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public-Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds
- The Storyteller's Secret: From TED Speakers to Business Legends, Why Some Ideas Catch on and Others Don't
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience (Business Skills and Development)
- Five Stars: The Communication Secrets to Get from Good to Great
- The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs: Insanely Different Principles for Breakthrough Success (Business Skills and Development)