Carol M Cram
Before her debut as a critically acclaimed author of historical fiction, Carol M. Cram wrote dozens of bestselling college textbooks for courses in computer applications and communications. She served on the faculty at Capilano University in North Vancouver, Canada, for more than two decades and facilitated workshops for corporate and government clients in her role as vice president of Clear Communication Consultants. Carol holds a master's degree in drama from the University of Toronto and a master's degree in business administration from Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. She lives on Bowen Island near Vancouver, British Columbia, with her husband, painter Gregg Simpson.
- Microsoft Office 2010: Illustrated Introductory
- Microsoft Office 2013: Illustrated, Second Course
- Microsoft Word 2010: Medical Professionals (Illustrated Series: Medical Professionals)
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 for Medical Professionals (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007)
- Microsoft Office 2007-Illustrated Second Course