Carol Miller is one of the longest-running New York radio personalities, currently heard on Clear Channel's Q104.3 in New York City, Sirius/XM satellite radio, and nationwide through United Stations. She's been on the air at WPLJ and WNEW, has been recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and has hosted dozens of national and international radio shows. She's appeared on VH-1, ET, and elsewhere. Originally from New York, she holds a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania and a Juris Doctor from Hofstra University School of Law.
- Nursing for Wellness in Older Adults
- The Church of Cheese: Gypsy Ritual in the American Heyday
- Strange Bedfellows: Surprising Text Pairs and Lessons for Reading and Writing Across Genres
- Fast Facts for Health Promotion in Nursing: Promoting Wellness in a Nutshell
- The Winged Prophet: From Hermes to Quetzalcoatl