Anger and The Mismeasure of Woman are two publications by CAROL TAVRIS, a social psychologist, professor, and author. She's written for the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, Scientific American, and a variety of other publications on psychological themes. She is a member of the editorial board of Psychological Science in the Public Interest and a fellow of the American Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science. She currently resides in Los Angeles.
- Current Directions in Introductory Psychology
- Mylab Psychology Without Pearson Etext -- Standalone Access Card -- For Invitation to Psychology
- Invitation to Psychology Plus Mylab Psychology with Pearson Etext
- Invitation to Psychology, Books a la Carte Edition Plus NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Packge (6th Edition)
- Invitation to Psychology, Media and Research Update, Second Edition