Carole P Roman
Carole P., an award-winning novelist, has written a number of books. Roman is adding Greece to her ever-expanding list of countries. Both children and instructors have enjoyed the books. Her spouse, children, and grandchildren live on Long Island with the former social studies instructor.
- Spies, Code Breakers, and Secret Agents: A World War II Book for Kids
- Mindfulness for Kids: 30 Fun Activities to Stay Calm, Happy, and in Control
- Can a Princess Be a Firefighter?
- If You Were Me and Lived in... Turkey: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World
- Fribbet the Frog and the Tadpoles: A Captain No Beard Story