Dr. Caroline Leaf is a communication pathologist with a doctorate from the University of Pretoria in South Africa. She has studied the science of thought as it relates to thinking, learning, mind renewal, gifting, and potential since 1981. Dr. Leaf has spoken at national and international conferences on themes such as stress, poisonous thoughts, male/female brain differences, thinking and learning, regulating our thought life, wisdom, and how to recognize and apply one's inherent gifts. She has been interviewed on numerous TV stations throughout the world, has authored numerous books and scholarly journal articles, and began hosting her own television show in 2013. Leaf and her husband, Mac, have four children and live in Texas.
- Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess: 5 Simple, Scientifically Proven Steps to Reduce Anxiety, Stress, and Toxic Thinking
- Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health
- Switch on Your Brain Every Day: 365 Readings for Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health
- Switch on Your Brain Workbook: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health
- 101 Ways to Be Less Stressed: Simple Self-Care Strategies to Boost Your Mind, Mood, and Mental Health