Casey Kelleher grew up in Cuckfield, West Sussex, as an voracious reader and a major lover of author Martina Cole. Casey wrote her debut novel Rotten to the Core while working as a beauty therapist and raising her three children with her fiance. Because of its success, she was able to quit her day job and devote herself entirely to writing. Since then, she's released Rise and Fall, Heartless, and Bad Blood, her most recent book.
- No Escape: A totally unputdownable gritty crime thriller
- The Taken: A twisted, gripping crime thriller - not for the faint-hearted
- The Promise: A gripping thriller you won't be able to put down
- No Going Back: A gritty and gripping page-turning crime thriller
- The Betrayed: A shocking, gritty thriller that will hook you from the first page