Cerridwen Greenleaf has collaborated with a number of spiritual luminaries, including Starhawk, Z Budapest, John Michael Greer, Christopher Penczak, Raymond Buckland, Luisah Teish, and others. She travels across North America giving herbal courses. Greenleaf's graduate work in medieval studies has provided her with a wealth of knowledge that she applies to her work, distinguishing her work from others in the subject. Her most recent novels for Running Press have sold over 70,000 copies.
- The Book of Kitchen Witchery: Spells, Recipes, and Rituals for Magical Meals, an Enchanted Garden, and a Happy Home
- The Practical Witch's Spell Book: For Love, Happiness, and Success
- The Herbal Healing Handbook: How to Use Plants, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy as Natural Remedies (Herbal Remedies)
- The Witches' Spell Book: For Love, Happiness, and Success
- Moon Spell Magic: Invocations, Incantations & Lunar Lore for a Happy Life (Spell Book, Beginners Witch, Moon Spells, Wicca, Witchcraft,