Chap Clark, PhD (Univ. of Denver), has more than 25 years of experience in youth and family ministry. He is Associate Provost for Regional Campuses and Special Projects and Professor of Youth, Family, and Culture at Fuller Theological Seminary. Chap's extensive books, articles, and videos focus primarily on relationships. Among his many books are Hurt and Hurt 2.0; Disconnected: Parenting Teens in a MySpace World (coauthored with his wife, Dee); and Deep Justice in a Broken World. Chap and Dee live in Gig Harbor, Washington.
- Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids
- Hurt 2.0: Inside the World of Today's Teenagers
- Cultural Intelligence: Improving Your CQ to Engage Our Multicultural World
- The Children of Divorce: The Loss of Family as the Loss of Being
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling Teenagers