Charles C Mann
Mann has published four prior books, including Noah's Choice: The Future of Endangered Species and The Second Creation, and is a correspondent for Science and The Atlantic Monthly. He has received prizes from the American Bar Association, the Margaret Sanger Foundation, the American Institute of Physics, and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, among others. Sloan Foundation, for example. His work was chosen for inclusion in The Best American Science Writing 2003 and The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2003 anthologies. He resides in Amherst, Massachusetts, with his wife and children.
- 1491 (Second Edition): New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus
- 1493: Uncovering the New World Columbus Created
- 1493 for Young People: From Columbus's Voyage to Globalization
- The Wizard and the Prophet: Two Remarkable Scientists and Their Dueling Visions to Shape Tomorrow's World
- Material World: A Global Family Portrait