Charles Finch, novelist of the Charles Lenox mysteries, notably The Lady in the Sea (February 2018), is a USA Today bestselling author. The Last Enchantments, his first contemporary novel, is also available from St. Martin's Press. Martin's Press is a publishing house based in New York. The National Book Critics Circle awarded Finch the 2017 Nona Balakian Citation Prize for excellence in reviewing. His thoughts and criticism have appeared in publications such as the New York Times, Slate, and the Washington Post. He currently resides in Los Angeles.
- A Stranger In Mayfair (Charles Lenox Mysteries)
- The Woman In The Water: A Prequel To The Charles Lenox Series (Charles Lenox Mysteries)
- A Death In The Small Hours (Charles Lenox Mysteries)
- The Vanishing Man: A Prequel To The Charles Lenox Series (Charles Lenox Mysteries)
- A Beautiful Blue Death (Charles Lenox Mysteries)