For the past 25 years, Charles Petzold has been blogging on Windows programming. Petzold is the author of more than a dozen books, including the classic Programming Windows, the internationally praised Code: The Secret Language of Computer Hardware and Software, Programming Windows Phone 7, and more.
- Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software
- The Annotated Turing: A Guided Tour Through Alan Turing's Historic Paper on Computability and the Turing Machine
- Programming Windows: Writing Windows 8 Apps With C# and XAML (Developer Reference)
- Programming the Os/2 Presentation Manager: The Microsoft Guide to Writing Applications for Os/2 Graphical Windowing Environment (OS/2 programmer's library)
- Programming Microsoft (R) Windows (R) with C#