Charles L Whitfield
Whitfield, M.D., is an internationally recognized authority in mental illness, behavioral difficulties, and recovery. From 1978 to 2003, he was on the faculty of Rutgers University's Summer Institute of Alcohol and Drug Studies, and since 1976, he has been in private practice of medicine and psychotherapy. Since 1994, he has been named one of America's Best Doctors by his colleagues every year. He resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Healing the Child Within: Discovery and Recovery for Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families
- Dragon Energy: Myth and Reality
- Misinformation Concerning Child Sexual Abuse and Adult Survivors
- Recovery of Your Inner Child: The Highly Acclaimed Method for Liberating Your Inner Self
- Boundaries and Relationships: Knowing, Protecting and Enjoying the Self