The Gerson Institute's founder, Charlotte Gerson, has talked on the benefits of nutritional therapy at health organizations all around the world. Morton Walker is a well-known medical writer who has written seventy-four best-selling health books and won twenty-three journalism prizes. Tavia Gilbert is a producer, narrator, and writer who has worked on stage and in film. She is a multiple Audie Award contender and winner of AudioFile Earphones and Parent's Choice Awards. Around 200 multicast and solo voice audiobooks have been narrated by her.
- Healing the Gerson Way: Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
- The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses
- The Gerson Therapy Cookbook
- A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and the Cure of Advanced Cancer
- A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and the Cure of Advanced Cancer by Diet Therapy