Charlotte Kasl, Ph.D., has had lifetime links to feminism, Buddhism, Quaker practice, and Reiki healing. She has been a practicing therapist and nationally recognized workshop presenter for more than 20 years. She resides in Lolo, Montana, and is the author of several books, including Discovering Joy.
- If The Buddha Dated: A Handbook For Finding Love On A Spiritual Path
- If The Buddha Got Stuck: A Handbook For Change On A Spiritual Path
- If The Buddha Married: Creating Enduring Relationships On A Spiritual Path
- Many Roads, One Journey: Moving Beyond The Twelve Steps
- Women, Sex, And Addiction: A Search For Love And Power