Cheryl Charming is known as the Martha Stewart of modern cocktail culture. She is the author of nine books on the subject. She tended bar in the United States and beyond for more than three decades. Susan Bourgoin is a photographer whose work has appeared in culinary magazines such as Wine News and Bon Appetit, she is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America.
Most Popular books By Cheryl Charming
- The Everything Bartender's Book: Your Complete Guide to Cocktails, Martinis, Mixed Drinks, and More!
- Frozen Drinks: An A to Z Guide to All Your Frozen Favorites
- Miss Charming's Book of Crazy Cocktails: Over 200 Outrageous Drink Recipes to Turn Any Night into a Party
- Just Tropical Drinks: A Little Book of Liquid Paradise
- Just Shots: A Little Book of Liquid Fun
Ranking in Category
- #4865 in Cookbooks & Everything Food
All Books by Cheryl Charming
Show Out of Stock Items