Chris Anderson (Ph.D.) is a Ph.D. candidate. Professor of English at Oregon State University since 1986, he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Washington. He has eight books to his credit, including My Trouble with Truth (2003), Asking Questions (2000), and Edge Effects (1993), which was a finalist for the Oregon Book Prize for creative nonfiction. Anderson is also a deacon in the Catholic Church and participates in parish and college ministry.
- Ted Talks: The Official Ted Guide To Public Speaking
- The Numbers Game: Why Everything You Know About Soccer Is Wrong
- Makers: The New Industrial Revolution
- Hbr's 10 Must Reads On Public Speaking And Presenting (With Featured Article How To Give A Killer Presentation By Chris Anderson)
- The Long Tail: Why The Future Of Business Is Selling Less Of More