Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super Athletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen, by Christopher McDougall, and Natural Born Heroes: Mastering the Forgotten Secrets of Strength and Endurance, by Christopher McDougall. He began his career as an Associated Press foreign correspondent, covering hostilities in Rwanda and Angola. He now lives and writes amid the Amish farms in rural Pennsylvania (along with running, swimming, climbing, and bear-crawling). Christopher McDougall is available for readings and lectures on a limited basis. Please contact Random House Speakers Bureau at [email protected] or visit www.rhspeakers.com to inquire about a possible appearance.
- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
- Running with Sherman: How a Rescue Donkey Inspired a Rag-Tag Gang of Runners to Enter the Craziest Race in America
- Natural Born Heroes: How a Daring Band of Misfits Mastered the Lost Secrets of Strength and Endurance
- The Best American Sports Writing
- There's Nothing to Do on Mars