Christopher L. (Christopher L.) is a CCIE No. Jackson In the United States, 6256 is a security technical solutions architect. Cisco's Channels business is focused on creating security consulting practices among Cisco partners. Chris has designed safe networks that map to a robust security strategy for a variety of enterprises, including UPS, GE, and Sprint, over the course of his internetworking career.
Chris is a frequent security speaker for Cisco, appearing on TechwiseTV, at conferences, and on webcasts. He has produced multiple whitepapers and is in charge of a number of Cisco initiatives aimed at strengthening security partners through the development of security practices. Chris holds twin CCIEs (Routing and Switching & Security), CISSP, ISA, and seven SANS GIAC certifications (GSNA, GCIH, GCFW, GCIA, GCUX, GCWN, and GSEC), as well as ITIL V3 certification. He also has a McKendree College bachelor's degree in business administration.
Chris, who lives in Bradenton, Florida, enjoys experimenting with his home automation system and his ever-growing collection of electrical toys. His family, which includes his wife Barbara and two children Caleb and Sydney, is the light of his life and proof that not everything has to be plugged into a wall outlet to be enjoyable.
- The BUGS Book: A Practical Introduction to Bayesian Analysis
- CCNA Cloud Official Cert Guide Library (Exams CLDFND 210-451 and CLDADM 210-455)
- After Effects for Designers: Graphic and Interactive Design in Motion
- CCNA Cloud CLDADM 210-455 Official Cert Guide
- Recovering from a First Episode of Psychosis: An Integrated Approach to Early Intervention