Chris Wark is a wellness crusader, author, speaker, and patient advocate. At the age of 26, he was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. He underwent surgery, but instead of chemo, he relied on nutrition and natural medicines to recover. Chris has been featured in the award-winning documentary film The C Word and has made several radio and television appearances. Chris motivates many people to take charge of their health and reverse disease through a radical diet and lifestyle change.
- Chris Beat Cancer: A Comprehensive Plan For Healing Naturally
- Beat Cancer Kitchen Deliciously Simple PlantBased Anticancer Recipes
- Beat Cancer Daily: 365 Days Of Inspiration, Encouragement, And Action Steps To Survive And Thrive
- Beat Cancer Kitchen: Deliciously Simple Plant-Based Anticancer Recipes
- Beat Cancer Daily Days Of Inspiration Encouragement And Action Steps To Survive And Thrive
- #2249 in health & fitness