William R. Smith (Harvard University, Ph.D.) is the William R. At the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana, Kenan Jr is a professor of sociology and the head of the Center for the Study of Religion and Society. He is the author or writer of numerous award-winning publications, including What Is a Person? His study focuses on religion in modernity, teenagers, evangelicalism in the United States, and culture.
- Divided By Faith: Evangelical Religion And The Problem Of Race In America
- Lost In Transition: The Dark Side Of Emerging Adulthood
- Soul Searching: The Religious And Spiritual Lives Of American Teenagers
- The Happiness Effect: How Social Media Is Driving A Generation To Appear Perfect At Any Cost
- The Paradox Of Generosity: Giving We Receive, Grasping We Lose