Christiane Northrup, M.D. is also the author of the New York Times best-selling books Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom, and Mother-Daughter Wisdom, as well as the host of seven PBS specials. Dr. Northrup is a pioneer in the cooperation between conventional and complementary medicine, as a board-certified OB/GYN and past president of the American Holistic Medical Association with more than twenty-five years of clinical and medical teaching experience. Her work has appeared on numerous television shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Today, and Good Morning America. She is the mother of two grown girls and resides in Maine.
- Energy Medicine For Women: Aligning Your Body's Energies To Boost Your Health And Vitality
- Dodging Energy Vampires: An Empath's Guide To Evading Relationships That Drain You And Restoring Your Health And Power
- You Can Thrive After Narcissistic Abuse: The #1 System For Recovering From Toxic Relationships
- The Wisdom Of Menopause: Creating Physical And Emotional Health And Healing During The Change
- The Tapping Solution For Weight Loss & Body Confidence: A Woman's Guide To Stressing Less, Weighing Less, And Loving More