Christiane Northrup, M.D. is also the author of the New York Times best-selling books Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom, and Mother-Daughter Wisdom, as well as the host of seven PBS specials. Dr. Northrup is a pioneer in the cooperation between conventional and complementary medicine, as a board-certified OB/GYN and past president of the American Holistic Medical Association with more than twenty-five years of clinical and medical teaching experience. Her work has appeared on numerous television shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Today, and Good Morning America. She is the mother of two grown girls and resides in Maine.
- A Mom's Guide to the COVID Shot
- Dodging Energy Vampires: An Empath's Guide to Evading Relationships That Drain You and Restoring Your Health and Power
- The Wisdom of Menopause: Creating Physical and Emotional Health During the Change
- Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing
- Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being