CHRISTINA ANTHIS is a single mother, bestselling author, and the blogger behind The Hippy Homemaker. As a committed do-it-yourselfer trained in aromatherapy and herbalism, she's devoted to helping others make safe and natural health and home care products with essential oils. She lives with her son and her partner, Clint, in North Texas.
- The Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils for Mama and Baby: Safe and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Birth, and Children
- There's Food on Your Face: The Hippy Homemaker's DIY Guide to Natural Health & Beauty
- Essential Oils for Soothing Anxiety: Remedies and Rituals to Feel Calm and Refreshed
- #4814 in health & fitness