Christine Caine, a well-known advocate and speaker, is no stranger to adversity. Christine has found hope and healing by accepting God's love. She and her husband, Nick, are co-founders of the anti-human trafficking organization The A21 Campaign. They live in Sydney, Australia, with their two daughters.
- How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way Back to God When Everything Is Pulling You Away
- Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in Godâ€™s Word
- Unexpected: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
- 20/20 - Bible Study Book: Seen. Chosen. Sent
- Undaunted Study Guide: Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do