Christopher Ash was a preacher before becoming an novelist and Tyndale House writer-in-residence. From 2004 to 2015, he was the Director of the Proclamation Trust's Cornhill Training Programme. He has four children and seven grandchildren with his wife Carolyn.
- Repeat The Sounding Joy: A Daily Advent Devotional On Luke 1 - 2
- Where Was God When That Happened?: And Other Questions about God's Goodness, Power and the Way He Works in the World
- The Heart Of Anger: How The Bible Transforms Anger In Our Understanding And Experience
- The Book Your Pastor Wishes You Would Read: (But Is Too Embarrassed To Ask)
- Remaking A Broken World: The Heart Of The Bible Story
- #2241 in Religious Books & Novels