Christopher Dunn has 50 years of expertise as a manufacturing engineer. He has mostly worked in the aerospace industry, with a focus on precision and laser applications. He is the author of The Giza Power Plant and has published a dozen publications on his ancient technology claims. He resides in the state of Illinois.
- Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt: Advanced Engineering in the Temples of the Pharaohs
- The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt
- The Spiritual Technology of Ancient Egypt: Sacred Science and the Mystery of Consciousness
- Brutality Garden: Tropicalia and the Emergence of a Brazilian Counterculture
- Contracultura: Alternative Arts and Social Transformation in Authoritarian Brazil