Christopher Germer, PhD, is a part-time Lecturer on Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School/Cambridge Health Alliance and has a private practice in mindfulness- and compassion-based psychotherapy in Arlington, Massachusetts. He is a member of the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy's and the Center for Mindfulness and Compassion's founding faculty. For the general public, he has written The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook in The Mindful Road to Self-Compassion, as well as for professionals, he has written Teaching the Mindful Self-Compassion Program, Wisdom and Compassion in Psychotherapy, and Mindfulness and Psychotherapy, Second Edition. Dr. Germer travels the world giving talks and courses. Chris Germer's website address is https://chrisgermer.com.
- The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook: A Proven Way to Accept Yourself, Build Inner Strength, and Thrive
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions
- Teaching the Mindful Self-Compassion Program: A Guide for Professionals
- Mindfulness and Psychotherapy
- Attachment-Based Yoga & Meditation for Trauma Recovery: Simple, Safe, and Effective Practices for Therapy