Christopher Germer, PhD, is a part-time Lecturer on Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School/Cambridge Health Alliance and has a private practice in mindfulness- and compassion-based psychotherapy in Arlington, Massachusetts. He is a member of the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy's and the Center for Mindfulness and Compassion's founding faculty. For the general public, he has written The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook in The Mindful Road to Self-Compassion, as well as for professionals, he has written Teaching the Mindful Self-Compassion Program, Wisdom and Compassion in Psychotherapy, and Mindfulness and Psychotherapy, Second Edition. Dr. Germer travels the world giving talks and courses. Chris Germer's website address is https://chrisgermer.com.
- The Mindful Self-Compassion Workbook: A Proven Way To Accept Yourself, Build Inner Strength, And Thrive
- The Mindful Path To Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself From Destructive Thoughts And Emotions
- Teaching The Mindful Self-Compassion Program: A Guide For Professionals
- Self-Compassion For Parents: Nurture Your Child By Caring For Yourself
- Wisdom And Compassion In Psychotherapy: Deepening Mindfulness In Clinical Practice