Christopher Kimball's Milk Street is a cooking school, a bimonthly magazine, and public television and radio shows located at 177 Milk Street in downtown Boston. Milk Street: The New Home Cooking, Milk Street: Tuesday Nights, which won both the IACP and James Beard Awards for General Cooking, and Milk Street: The New Rules are the authors' books.
- Milk Street: Tuesday Nights: More Than 200 Simple Weeknight Suppers That Deliver Bold Flavor, Fast
- Milk Street: Cookish: Throw It Together: Big Flavors. Simple Techniques. 200 Ways To Reinvent Dinner.
- Milk Street Fast And Slow: Instant Pot Cooking At The Speed You Need
- Milk Street: Tuesday Nights Mediterranean: 125 Simple Weeknight Recipes From The World's Healthiest Cuisine
- Milk Street: The New Rules: Recipes That Will Change The Way You Cook