Chuck DeGroat (LPC, PhD) is professor of pastoral care and Christian spirituality at Western Theological Seminary in Holland, Michigan, and senior fellow at Newbigin House of Studies in San Francisco. He served as a pastor at churches in Orlando and San Francisco and founded two church-based counseling centers. He is a licensed therapist, spiritual director, and the author of Toughest People to Love and Wholeheartedness.
- When Narcissism Comes to Church: Healing Your Community from Emotional and Spiritual Abuse
- Companions in the Darkness: Seven Saints Who Struggled with Depression and Doubt
- The Enneagram of Discernment (Type Two Edition): The Way of Vocation, Wisdom, and Practice
- The Enneagram of Discernment (Type One Edition): The Way of Vision, Wisdom, and Practice
- Wholeheartedness: Busyness, Exhaustion, and Healing the Divided Self