Clara Parkes has dedicated her life to discovering out what makes yarn tick--and finding the proper words to write about it. She is the author of six books, including the New York Times bestselling Knitlandia. Clara advocates the idea of paying closer attention to what you knit and where it comes from in her publications, courses, and appearances. She currently resides in Portland, Maine.
- Yarnitecture: A Knitter's Guide to Spinning: Building Exactly the Yarn You Want
- The Knitter's Book of Socks: The Yarn Lover's Ultimate Guide to Creating Socks That Fit Well, Feel Great, and Last a Lifetime
- The Knitter's Book of Yarn: The Ultimate Guide to Choosing, Using, and Enjoying Yarn
- Vanishing Fleece: Adventures in American Wool
- Knitlandia: A Knitter Sees the World