Clint Emerson is a recently retired Navy SEAL who served in the Special Operations community for twenty years. He spent his military career as a Special Operator (SEAL) under numerous Naval Special Warfare Commands. Emerson is the creator of Escape the Wolf, LLC, a firm that specializes in crisis management for both small and large businesses around the world. He is the bestselling author of 100 Deadly Skills and 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition, as well as the only SEAL accepted into the International Spy Museum.
- 100 Deadly Skills: The Seal Operative's Guide To Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, And Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition: The Seal Operative's Guide To Surviving In The Wild And Being Prepared For Any Disaster
- 100 Deadly Skills: A Navy Seal's Guide To Crushing Your Enemy, Fighting For Your Life, And Embracing Your Inner Badass
- Escape The Wolf: A Seal Operative's Guide To Situational Awareness, Threat Identification, And Getting Off The X
- Deadly Skills Puzzle And Activity Book