Clint Emerson is a recently retired Navy SEAL who served in the Special Operations community for twenty years. He spent his military career as a Special Operator (SEAL) under numerous Naval Special Warfare Commands. Emerson is the creator of Escape the Wolf, LLC, a firm that specializes in crisis management for both small and large businesses around the world. He is the bestselling author of 100 Deadly Skills and 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition, as well as the only SEAL accepted into the International Spy Museum.
- 100 Deadly Skills: The Seal Operative's Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- 100 Deadly Skills: A Navy SEAL's Guide to Crushing Your Enemy, Fighting for Your Life, and Embracing Your Inner Badass
- 100 Deadly Skills: Survival Edition: The Seal Operative's Guide to Surviving in the Wild and Being Prepared for Any Disaster
- The Right Kind of Crazy: My Life as a Navy Seal, Covert Operative, and Boy Scout from Hell
- Deadly Skills Puzzle and Activity Book