Covey S R
Stephen R. Covey has been named one of Time magazine's twenty-five most influential Americans. Covey (1932-2012) was a well-known leadership expert, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author who lived from 1932 to 2012. His books have sold over 25 million copies in 38 languages, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was designated the #1 Most Impact Business Book of the 20th Century. He became the founding and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, a leading global training organization, after getting an MBA from Harvard and a doctorate from Brigham Young University.
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People: 30th Anniversary Edition
- Multipliers: How The Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
- The Speed Of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything
- Trust And Inspire: How Truly Great Leaders Unleash Greatness In Others
- Turn The Ship Around!: A True Story Of Building Leaders By Breaking The Rules