Creek Stewart is a bestselling author and survival educator who has written Survival Hacks and the Build the Ideal Bug Out series of books. Creek is The Weather Channel's in-house and on-camera Survival Expert, and he hosts the show Could You Survive? Creek has appeared as a guest expert on the Today show, Fox & Friends, The Doctors, Men's Fitness, Backpacker, and Outdoor Living, among other media sources. Creek is the owner and founder of Willow Haven Outdoor Survival Training Center in Central Indiana, as well as APOCABOX, a bimonthly survival subscription package that sends every other month to thousands of committed subscribers. He was honored with the Boy Scouts of America's renowned Outstanding Eagle Scout Award, which is given to Eagle Scouts who have exhibited extraordinary achievement at the local, state, or national level.
- The Disaster-Ready Home: A Step-By-Step Emergency Preparedness Manual for Sheltering in Place
- Survival Hacks: Over 200 Ways to Use Everyday Items for Wilderness Survival
- Pocket Field Guide: Wilderness Survival Breads, Hard Tacks, Ash Cakes, Biscuits & Bannocks
- Pocket Field Guide: Survival Knots Vol I
- Pocket Field Guide: Survival Slingshots: How to Build One of the Most Versatile Survival Weapons of All Time.