Curt Simmons (Saint Jo, TX) is a freelance author and technical trainer. He's written more than thirty computing and technology books since 1998, including How To Do Everything with Windows XP, Windows XP Headaches, and Mac OS X Headaches. He also teaches several Internet courses on computing and digital photography which are distributed through the Education To Go network. These courses are available at hundreds of junior and senior colleges throughout the U.S but are not directly available to the public on the Internet -- students have to sign up at a local college first.
Most Popular books By Curt Simmons
- Windows XP Headaches: How to Fix Common (and Not So Common) Problems in a Hurry
- How To Do Everything With Your Blackberry
- Mac Osx Headaches: How to Fix Common (and Not So Common) Problems in a Hurry
- Cnet Do-It-Yourself Windows Vista Projects: 24 Cool Things You Didn't Know You Could Do!
- Cooking For Crowds For Dummies
Ranking in Category
All Books by Curt Simmons
Show Out of Stock Items