Curt Thompson is a psychiatrist who graduated from Wright State University with a medical degree. He is the author of Anatomy of the Soul and the founder of the Center for Being Known, a nonprofit organization that provides tools to educate and train professionals in the sectors of mental health, education, business, and the church about the convergence of interpersonal neurobiology and Christian spiritual formation. He lives in Arlington, Virginia, with his wife Phyllis, a registered clinical social worker, and their two children.
- The Soul of Desire: Discovering the Neuroscience of Longing, Beauty, and Community
- The Soul of Shame: Retelling the Stories We Believe about Ourselves
- Anatomy of the Soul
- The Radiant Midnight: Depression, Grace, and the Gifts of a Dark Place
- Anatomy of the Soul: Surprising Connections Between Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices That Can Transform Your Life and Relationships
- #2484 in Religious Books & Novels