Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, theologian, and modern-day mystic. She is a founding director of an international network of Wisdom Schools and a core faculty member at the Center for Action and Contemplation. She has written several books, including The Wisdom Jesus, The Heart of Centering Prayer, and The Holy Trinity and the Rule of Three.
- The Wisdom Jesus: Transforming Heart and Mind-A New Perspective on Christ and His Message
- The Meaning of Mary Magdalene: Discovering the Woman at the Heart of Christianity
- Eye of the Heart: A Spiritual Journey Into the Imaginal Realm
- Mystical Courage: Commentaries on Selected Contemplative Exercises by G.I. Gurdjieff, as Compiled by Joseph Azize
- Centering Prayer and Inner Awakening