Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, theologian, and modern-day mystic. She is a founding director of an international network of Wisdom Schools and a core faculty member at the Center for Action and Contemplation. She has written several books, including The Wisdom Jesus, The Heart of Centering Prayer, and The Holy Trinity and the Rule of Three.
- Eye Of The Heart: A Spiritual Journey Into The Imaginal Realm
- The Meaning Of Mary Magdalene: Discovering The Woman At The Heart Of Christianity
- Resurrecting Jesus: Embodying The Spirit Of A Revolutionary Mystic
- The Heart Of Centering Prayer: Nondual Christianity In Theory And Practice
- Mystical Courage: Commentaries On Selected Contemplative Exercises By G.i. Gurdjieff, As Compiled By Joseph Azize