Out of Stock
Cynthia L Nobles
A member of the Newcomb College Culinary History Writers Group, Cynthia LeJeune Nobles contributed several chapters to New Orleans Cuisine. She lives in Baton Rouge with her husband.
Most Popular books By Cynthia L Nobles
- Nanas Creole Italian Table Recipes and Stories from Sicilian New Orleans
- Celebrating with St. Joseph Altars: The History, Recipes, and Symbols of a New Orleans Tradition
- Preserving Our Roots: My Journey to Save Seeds and Stories
- A Confederacy of Dunces Cookbook: Recipes from Ignatius J.
- Jay Ducote's Louisiana Outdoor Cooking
Ranking in Category
- #4336 in Cookbooks & Everything Food
All Books by Cynthia L Nobles
Show Out of Stock Items