The Pantry Primer: How to Establish a One-Year Food Supply in Three Months and The Organic Canner: A Guide to Preserving Real Food are both written by Daisy Luther. Daisy writes about healthy preparation, homesteading adventures, economical living, and the pursuit of liberty and food freedom on her website, The Organic Prepper. She's also the cofounder of the website Nutritional Anarchy, which focuses on food self-sufficiency as a form of resistance.
- The Prepper's Canning Guide: Affordably Stockpile a Lifesaving Supply of Nutritious, Delicious, Shelf-Stable Foods
- Prepper's Pantry: Build a Nutritious Stockpile to Survive Blizzards, Blackouts, Hurricanes, Pandemics, Economic Collapse, or Any Other D
- The Prepper's Water Survival Guide: Harvest, Treat, and Store Your Most Vital Resource
- The Prepper's Ultimate Food-Storage Guide: Your Complete Resource to Create a Long-Term, Lifesaving Supply of Nutritious, Shelf-Stable Meals, Snacks,
- The Ultimate Guide to Frugal Living: Save Money, Plan Ahead, Pay Off Debt & Live Well