Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) was a self-improvement pioneer who portrayed himself as a simple country boy from Missouri. From the release of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, in 1936, he has influenced millions of people, and his timeless writings continue to do so.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People (Miniature Edition): The Only Book You Need to Lead You to Success
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age
- The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking
- Una Condensacion del Libro: Como Ganar Amigos E Influir Sobre Las Personas