Dale Crane was a commercial pilot, a flight instructor, and an airframe and powerplant technician. He was also a designated mechanic-examiner. He worked in aviation for more than 50 years and was awarded the Charles Taylor Master Mechanic Award by the FAA.
- Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Oral & Practical Exam Guide
- Inspection Authorization Test Prep: Study & Prepare: A Comprehensive Study Tool To Prepare For The Faa Inspection Authorization Knowledge Exam
- Dictionary Of Aeronautical Terms (Epub): Over 11,000 Entries
- Aviation Maintenance Technician - General